This Christmas, why not leave Santa a plant-based surprise with dairy free cookies and a glass of almond milk? This recipe from plant-based mum @hazel_and_cacao is perfect for the family to create together on Christmas Eve. Vegan white chocolate, macadamia and cranberry cookies - we have a feeling you'll be making this recipe well into summer!
- ⅔ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup tahini
- ¼ cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped macadamias
- ¼ cup frozen cranberries
1) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and coconut sugar.
2) Add the cashew butter and tahini and mix until combined and chunky.
3) Add Califia Farms Vanilla and mix again until cookie batter forms.
4) Mix through white chocolate chips, macadamias and cranberries.
5) Form 1 tbsp sized cookie balls and flatten slightly, place on tray with plenty of room to spread.
6) Bake at 170 C for 15 - 20 min.
7) Allow to cool and enjoy!