Jessica Sepel is the beloved voice behind the ‘JSHealth’ brand and one of Australia’s most sought after health and wellness advocates, encouraging a balanced lifestyle filled with delicious and nourishing wholefoods and recipes. She believes we need to give up ‘diets’ to heal our relationship with food and advocates balance and moderation, mindfulness at meals and healthy body image. Jess is the author of two best-selling books, where she shares her health philosophy and favorite recipes, and the creator of the JSHealth Program, an 8-week online plan to quit diets forever, find a balanced weight and live the healthy life.
Nothing but creamy flavor and fresh ingredients, this winter warmer is so delicious you'll be making it year-round.INGREDIENTS
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 leek or brown onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 cup Califia Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup hazelnuts nuts, roughly chopped (using some for topping)
- Handful of sage leave
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks/onion and a pinch of salt and cook gently for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and golden. Add the stock and cauliflower. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, cover for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.