Claire Power is a qualified nutritionist and Mum of three. She creates healthy, colourful recipes that are absolutely delicious and shares them on her blog The Healthy French Wife. All recipes are vegan, healthy and perfect for the whole family.
'One of the best things about summer is the mangoes! I love them so much and I also love these muffins I made with delicious mangoes and Califia Farms plant-based milk. I hope you will like them too!' - Claire Power
- 1 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 ripe mangoes
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together then mix in the Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk.
3. Dice the mango cheeks and fold them in gently into the batter.
4. Spoon the muffin batters into muffin moulds and bake for 25 minutes at 180C.