Naturopath and author Kelly Healey whipped up some delicious pancakes using Califia's Vanilla Oat Milk. What better way to start the day?!
Makes around 10 pancakes
- 2.5 cups of wholemeal plain flour
- 2.5 cups of Vanilla Oat Milk
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 tbsp of oil for cooking in the pan
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
1) Put aside your dry pan and butter and have ready to go.
2) In a small bowl add sifted flour, baking soda, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Pour in oat milk and blend with a handheld blender as you go.
4) Heat some oil in a pan on high heat and then pour the mixture over, watch it bubble then flip it.
Add some banana on the raw side up to then flip to cook. Once done on both sides it’s time to enjoy!! Finally drizzle with Maple Syrup and you're set.