- 1 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 ½ cup dates
- 2 tbsp Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 cups cashews (soaked for 3-4 hours overnight)
- 1 cup cacao butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Drop vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries (hulled)
1) Break down almonds and pistachios in food processor until a crumb forms. Add in dates and almond milk, process until sticky.
2) Press base mixture evenly into the base of a lined square tin and set aside.
3) For the filling: Meltdown cacao butter until liquid over low heat and pour into high speed blender. Add the cashews, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup and blend until smooth and creamy.
4) Pour out half the filling over the base and set aside. The mixture should be soft but firm, not liquidy. If the mixture is to liquid, place in the freezer to firm for 15 minutes before adding the next layer.
5) Add hulled strawberries to the remaining mixture in the blender and blend again until a light pink cream forms. Pour the pink layer over the white layer and smooth out with a spatula.
6) Place in freezer to set for 1-2 hours or overnight.
7) Cut into squares, decorate with strawberries and crushed pistachios and serve.