If you're looking to up your pancake game, these vanilla apple pancakes from The Vegetable Addict will do the trick!
Makes: 9 mini pancakes
- 1 apple
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 heaped tbsps of coconut sugar
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon
- 1 cup Califia Farms Vanilla Oat Milk
- 1 tspn apple cider vinegar
- vegan butter
- maple syrup to serve
1) Slice the apple horizontal into 1/4-1/2 circle slices, gently cut out the core with the end of a sharp knife. Set aside.
2) Whisk all dry ingredients in a bowl and combine. Slowly whisk in the Vanilla Oat Milk. When combined whisk in the apple cider vinegar. The mixture should be thick.
3) Melt butter in a fry pan on low heat.
4) Dip one apple circle into the batter, cover both sides as best as you can.
5) Fry pancakes until golden brown on one side, before flipping to fry the other.
6) Serve with warm maple syrup and a smile!