'The flavour of the cinnamon mixed with Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk is just next level!' - Phoebe Conway
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1⁄4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Sliced bread of choice
1) Mix the corn flour with 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl and until smooth with no lumps.
2) Place all ingredients including the corn flour mixture into a bowl and whisk to combine.
3) Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil or vegan butter.
4) Dip a piece of bread into the custard mixture, drain of any excess then place into the pan *don’t leave the bread to soak simply dip and remove.
5) Cook the toast on each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Serve the French toast with more maple syrup and berries!
Note: the mixture will thicken slightly as it sits if you make the toast in a few batches, so feel free to add a dash more almond milk to thin if needed.