Claire Power is a qualified nutritionist and Mum of three. She creates healthy, colourful recipes that are absolutely delicious and shares them on her blog The Healthy French Wife. All recipes are vegan, healthy and perfect for the whole family.
'This recipe is gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free so you can feel good about enjoying a slice or 2!' - Claire Power
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup of Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Slivered almonds to top
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the buckwheat flour, almond meal, essences, sweetener, baking powder and combine.
- Then add Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk and stir.
- Add the melted coconut oil and combine well.
- Pour into your loaf tin and press some raspberries in the dough as well as top the bread with extras and the slivered almonds.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180C.