Have fun baking Hazel & Cacao's vegan white chocolate and nectarine tart - it's the perfect guilt free summer treat!
'The combination of Vanilla Almond Milk and nectarine is so beautiful!' - Tilda, from Hazel & Cacao.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 cup quick oats
- 6 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 white flesh nectarines, stone removed
- 1½ cups raw cashews (soaked for at least 3-4 hours or overnight)
- ½ cup cacao butter, melted
- ½ cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla milk
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- Sliced nectarines and raspberries to decorate
- For the base, mix all ingredients in a large bowl until sticky. Press down evenly onto the base and sides of the lightly greased round tart tin.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 10-12 minutes or until the edges go slightly golden. Set aside.
- For the filling, remove stones from nectarines and place them in the blender (I left the skin on). Meltdown cacao butter over low heat and add to the blender. Add all the remaining filling ingredients and blend until as smooth and creamy as possible.
- Pour over the tart base and place in the fridge to set (will firm up in fridge but won't go very hard and solid) once set, decorate with nectarine slices and raspberries. Slice and Enjoy.